Saturday, February 20, 2010

zombie list clarification

OK, I have been reading lots of zombie lists and comments on other lists so I thought I would clarify a few things with regards to my zombie list.


- I enjoy the zombie comedies like Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland and ROTLD but movies on my list are zombie movies that are supposed to be seriously scary

- I try not to exclude zombie films that are not really zombie films like 28 days later or REC but for this list I don't feel they meet the criteria.

- I want say Night of the Comet is an awesome movie all on its own and I feel to put it into a zombie category would do an injustice to this movie.

A quick list of my five favorite zombie comedies would be as follows, in no particular order

Fido

Shaun of the Dead

Braindead (Dead Alive)

Return of the Living Dead (classic line send more paramedics)

Zombieland (even though these were not really zombies as you could shot them anywhere or run them over to kill them)

I just wanted to put this out there so people who comment and say why didn’t I include Shaun of the Dead or Zombieland or Fido this is why.

Zombies scare the fuck out of me to this day and I very rarely dream and even rarer are nightmares but when I do they are almost always zombie related.

No comments:

Post a Comment