Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time is the enemy

I always have great intentions of writing big long blogs on things I like things that bother me and just stuff and then before you know it it is midnight and 5:30 comes really quick. I started this blog for my movie reviews and will get to them but they take time and well time is the enemy always.

I wish I could convince young people to enjoy all the time they have because as they get older it vanishes but then we want them to be responsible to. It is such a tough thing to juggle, I remember the Twilight Zone I think it was where a fella had a stop watch that would stop time when he pressed it. That would be handy.

OK enough about time as writing this blog takes time and I still want to start on a movie review tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment